The policy is given only for the websites related to GARMONT; third websites accessed by the user through links are not covered by this policy.
The Data Controller for this website is GARMONT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L., based in Vedelago (TV), Via del Lavoro n. 18, (ITALY).
The Data Controller decides autonomously the purposes of the data processing and the measures and procedures aimed for the security of the processing in order to grant the confidentiality, integrity and availability of such data.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The purposes of data processing are summarised, from time to time, in the policy pursuant to Art. 13, REG. (EU) 2016/679, which is given to the user every time he releases personal data.
In general, the data are processed for the following purposes:
- Registration on the website and use of the services offered by GARMONT;
- To proceed with the purchasing and execute the purchasing orders;
- To manage and to control the payments made following the purchase on the website of Garmont;
- To manage the requests of the data subject: technical, of a commercial nature, on the progress of the orders and request for information;
- To send CVs;
- To receive newsletter, subject to prior consent;
- of marketing, advertising, promotional activities, detection and evaluation of the customer satisfaction, included the sending of sales materials related to services and marketed products, transmitted electronically (e-mail, SMS) and conventionally (paper mail, by phone). We remind You that, as provided for by art. 130, paragraph 4, Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the data controller will use the data to send You advertising e-mail regarding its products and services, similar to those already used by the user, unless there is an express refusal of this purpose (“soft spam”);
PROCESSING ARRANGEMENTS AND DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The personal data will processed mainly in an electronical way.
The data processing operations will be carried out with the aim of to guarantee the logical, physical security and confidentiality of the personal data.
The data acquired will be retained only for the time needed to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, namely
- data of the registered user: until the user will ask their cancellation;
- data collected to execute the purchasing order: for the time necessary to manage and monitor the order, anyhow no later than 10 years from the date of invoicing;
- data for the payment: 10 years from the date of payment;
- data needed for the management of the data subject’s requests: for the time necessary to meet the demand;
- C.V. data: 24 months;
- data collected for the sending of newsletter and to perform marketing and advertising activity: until the right to object (opt out), anyhow no later than 2 years from the date of last interaction with the data subject.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING AND MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL DATA PROVISION
The provision of personal data to GARMONT INTERNATIONAL which are requested on various occasion each time they are collected, can be mandatory or optional.
In case of mandatory data provision, the absence of their statements involves the impossibility for GARMONT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L to fulfil the requirements.
The legal basis of the processing:
- for the purposes identified in points 1) to 4) is the contract: the absence of their statements involves the impossibility for GARMONT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L to fulfil the obligations deriving the contractual relationship requirements;
- for the purpose identified in point 5) is the consent given at the bottom at the CV; in case of its absence the application will not be taken in consideration;
- for the purposes identified in points 6) and 7) is the consent given; in case of its absence the sending of newsletter and advertising material will not take place.
The data collected could be communicated to the following subjects:
- those subject who/which have the possibility to access to these data in compliance with legal provisions;
- ours contractors, employees within the scope of their respective responsibilities and under specific instructions to process Your data;
- third parties, properly selected, experienced, capable and reliable, who/which offer appropriate guarantees regarding the application of the provision on data protection, including the data security requirements. These subjects are appointed as “Data Processor” and will carry out their activity under the instructions and the authorisations given by GARMONT INTERNATIONAL.
NATURE OF DATA PROCESSING
Web browsing data
Information systems and software procedures designed to grant the functioning of this website record, as a standard operation, some personal data, the transmission of which is implied in the use of Internet Protocols.
These information are not collected to be associated with individual users, but, by their very nature, they could allow the identification of the users through processing and combination with third parties data.
IP addresses fall under this category, as well as domain names related to computer used by users who access to the website, including further parameters related to the operating system and the technical environment of the user.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the website use, or to control the proper functioning; they will be cancelled immediately after the elaboration.
Data may be used in order to determine if there is a responsibility in case of possible crimes and cybercrimes against the website itself: except to this case, Your data will not be detained for more than 6 months.
Necessary common data would be necessary to enter or process the purchase order, as well as to benefit from the services offered by Garmont.
The optional or voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses identified on this website implies the recording of the e-mail address of the sender, which is necessary to reply to the requests.
GARMONT INTERNATIONAL has adopted specific security measures to minimize the risks of loss and damage of data - even due accident – the risk of unauthorised access or undue or non-complaint processing or not related to the purposes identified and abovementioned.
The use of cookie by GARMONT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. is allowed by the provision dated 8 of May 2014 and stated by the Italian Authority and named “Individuazione delle modalità semplificate per l’informativa e l’acquisizione del consenso per l’uso dei cookie”.
General Information on Cookies
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or other electronic device if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to the hard drive of your computer or electronic device.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies which are required for the operation of the Website. [They include, for example, cookies that enable the Website to ‘remember’ the information that someone has chosen to give in order to pay when they click the ‘pay’, ‘proceed’ or ‘next’ button.]
Analytical/performance cookies. These are cookies which allow us to recognise and count visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works.]
Functionality cookies. These are cookies which are used to recognise you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalise content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).]
Targeting cookies. These are cookies which record your visit to the Website, the parts of the Website you have visited and any links you have followed. We may use this information to make the Website more relevant to your interests.]
Cookies used by Garmont
This web uses:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are always sent to our domain and are necessary to correctly use our website and the services offered. These cookies will always be used and sent, unless the user will choose to modify the browsers tools (modifying the visualization of the website pages)
How can I disactivate the cookies?
Please note that the deactivation of cookies:
Rights pursuant to arts. 15, 16, 17 18, 20, 21 e 22 of REG. (EU) 2016/679
We inform You that You have, as Data Subject, in addition to the right to propose a complaint to a Supervisory Authority, the rights listed below, which You can assert by asking a specific request to the Data Controller and/or to the Data Processor indicated in the point 6.
Art. 15 - Right of access by the data subject
The Data Subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the information about the processing.
Art. 16 - Right to rectification
The Data Subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Art. 17- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
The Data Subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay.
Art. 18 - Right to restriction of processing
The Data Subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the Data Subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
b) the processing is unlawful and the Data Subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
c) the Controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the Data Subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
d) the Data Subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the Data Subject.
Art. 20 - Right to data portability
The Data Subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
In exercising his or her right to data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, the Data Subject shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
Art. 21 – Right to object
The Data Subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point e) or f) of Article 6, including profiling based on those provisions.
Art. 22 - Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
The Data Subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
Withdrawal of the consent
We give You the option to withdraw Your consent for processing of Your personal data.
At the end of this process Your personal data will be removed from our databases as soon as possible.
If You want to have more information about Your personal data processing or to exercise Your rights, You can write to: email@example.com.
We inform You right now that, before proceeding with providing and/or modifying any information, it may be necessary to verify your identity and that You answer some questions.
An answer will be given to You as soon as possible.
Any request can be submitted to the Data Controller:
Via del Lavoro, 18
31050 Vedelago (TV) - Italy
Tel.: +39 0423 8726
Fax.: +39 0423 621392