Garmont has as its primary objective the creation of products that fully meet the demand of customers and wants that, through the quality of the product / service, its name becomes synonymous, on the market, of high quality.
In particular, the Company considers it of fundamental importance:
- provide its Customers with products that comply with the order specifications requested by the Customer
- enhance the link with its context and always operate in line with the analysis of risks and opportunities.
To achieve this goal, the Company declares the following commitments:
Long-term (strategic) objectives
- Establish, maintain and review, at predefined intervals, a documented Quality System, compliant with the reference standard (UNI EN ISO 9001);
- Operate in accordance with the contractual specifications always pursuing full customer satisfaction;
- Fully comply with the mandatory regulations in the sector to which they belong, always operating in the direction of exceeding the minimum requirements imposed by them;
- Operate constantly with a view to continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the quality management system with systematic reference to the context in which the company operates.
The long-term objectives are verified by the Management during the System Review activities; since they are of a strategic nature, they are renewable from year to year.
The Management is committed to ensuring that all its staff, at all levels, is involved and fully aware of the fundamental principles of quality.